Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Contributions - Timna Mizuta

Hello fellow teammates, I am so glad we have got the blog up and running with all of our team members added. I look forward to a great semester of learning alongside each of you.

I chose this "Layout" for our blog as I thought it would create a more streamlined look and the colors were bright but subtle. I chose the bookshelf  "Template" for the background on our blog's main background as I wanted something that represented the library since the focus of our class is on libraries. I also changed the font size for our contributor's tab so that all the names are visible and fit in one line. 

I worked with Maria Gearhart to find a quote for the blog and then add it in a quotebox to the sidebar. I also worked with Patricia to come up with some words to represent our blog theme and then Monica worked on and created the "Word Cloud". (Note: I initially added the "Title Box" but Alice did some updates and changed the title box which is perfect and makes our blog more personalized. Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment