Friday, January 30, 2015

My contribution to the blog by Patricia

Hi,
I read that we need to post what we have done for the blog so I decided to start a draft of my part.
I first set a blog as a trial and invited Linda M. because I didn't have my team's emails to add them.  I chose a theme and wrote a brief description of my first posting including a video just for enjoyment and as a practice.
Then I created this blog, Timna  contacted the rest of the team members and I have been adding them and once they had accepted their invitations I changed their privileges to administrators.
I changed a bit the appearance of the page, widening the blog archive field  so we can read the subject and moving to the top the contributors field, after that my team classmates have edited and improved the site a lot!
I also added some content to my profile.
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment